Porcelain Crowns Here in Ocala
Do you have a damaged tooth that’s causing you pain or discomfort? You may need a dental crown, a common cosmetic and restorative dentistry treatment used to replace or cover damaged or missing teeth. At Ocala Smiles, our experienced dentist can help restore the form and function of your smile with the right crown option.
Do you have a damaged tooth that is causing you pain? Do you suffer from one of the following ailments:
- Cracked or broken teeth.
- Misshapen teeth.
- Teeth with extensive dental work/.
- Teeth needing extraction and replacement.
- Missing teeth.
If so, you may need a tooth crown. Dental crowns are a common cosmetic and restorative //dentistry treatment used to replace or cover damaged or missing teeth. With the team at Ocala Smiles, you can trust that we will find the right option to get your smile back to where you want it.
Dr. Evelyn has years of experience placing dental crowns in the Ocala area. So, when you’re dealing with a broken or damaged tooth, give us a call!
At Ocala Smiles, we’re dedicated to helping you achieve optimal oral health and restore your smile with confidence. Contact us today to learn more about dental crowns or to schedule an appointment with our experienced team. We look forward to helping you achieve a healthier, happier smile!
What are dental crowns?
A dental crown, also called a tooth crown or cap, is a covering or replacement for damaged teeth. Simply put, a dental crown is a cap custom-made to fit your tooth. We match the crown to the color of your natural teeth so that the dental crown blends in perfectly. These crowns are long-lasting and function similarly to your other teeth, so you can chew, eat, and speak normally.
This tooth cap is made from porcelain, and though that sounds fragile and breakable, this tooth crown is remarkably durable and sturdy.
This tooth cap is made by having your dentist take a mold of your teeth, then sending the information to a lab. The lab then makes a crown that fits your mouth and is also color-matched so the tooth crown matches the rest of your smile after your procedure at our practice near Ocala and The Villages.
Have more questions about dental crowns? Feel free to contact us to learn more or to request an appointment.
What can dental crowns be used for?
Dental crowns are an excellent treatment option for many patients. During your visit with us, our dentist and friendly staff will assess your mouth and figure out if dental crowns are right for you.
Dental crowns are generally a great option when:
- You have a damaged tooth. A tooth crown used as a tooth cap can cover damaged teeth, such as broken, chipped, or cracked teeth. They also are used to cover teeth so damaged with dental work there is a possibility of decay.
- You want to replace a missing tooth with a dental implant. Dental crowns are used to restore dental implants. These are special tooth caps as they top the dental implants to create a “new” tooth.
- You want to use a dental bridge to restore one or more missing teeth. Dental crowns are used on each side of a partial denture or dental bridge to hold the prosthetic in place between your natural teeth.
Looking to repair a damaged tooth? Dealing with a painful cracked or broken tooth that impacts your quality of life? Don’t worry. The dental team at Ocala Smiles is here to get your smile looking and feeling great once again. Contact us today to learn more about dental crowns.
Advantages of Dental Crowns
Dental crowns are an excellent treatment option if you have one or two damaged teeth. While more extensive damage or missing teeth often requires different procedures, dental crowns can repair a cracked, chipped, or discolored tooth to beautiful form and function.
Here are some of the advantages of receiving a dental crown at our Ocala Smiles office:
- Improve your dental health: Often, a damaged tooth is painful and impacts your dental hygiene. If not addressed, damaged teeth sometimes lead to infection or needing a tooth extracted.
- Feel better about your smile: If you feel self-conscious about your teeth, you may not want to smile or even open your mouth in front of others. With a dental crown, the appearance of your smile is restored.
- Long-lasting, natural-looking tooth replacement: Dental crowns are very durable and made to match your other teeth in color and strength. Most dental crowns last around 10–15 years.
Still curious if dental crowns are the best cosmetic dentistry choice for you? We also offer other procedures from bridges to dentures to implants. Reach out today to learn more.
Sure! Here is a new section that highlights the positive aspects of dental crowns:
Transform Your Smile with Dental Crowns
Dental crowns are a versatile and effective dental treatment that can help you achieve a beautiful, healthy smile. Whether you need to restore a damaged tooth or simply want to enhance the appearance of your smile, dental crowns can be an excellent solution.
If you have a tooth that is cracked, chipped, or broken, a crown can help to protect it from further damage while also restoring its strength and function. Crowns are also effective for restoring teeth that have large fillings or are weakened due to decay.
A crown can be custom-designed to match the color, size, and shape of your natural teeth, creating a seamless, beautiful smile. Crowns can also be used to close gaps between teeth, straighten a crooked tooth, or even change the overall shape of your teeth for a more symmetrical and balanced smile.
Get Damaged Tooth Repair With Crowns in Ocala
Whether your damaged tooth only impacts your appearance or is causing you pain, you don’t have to feel the discomfort any longer! Call our team at Ocala Smiles today if you’re dealing with an uncomfortable, painful, or annoying damaged tooth. We are dedicated to your comfort and restoring your smile and oral health!
We have years of experience repairing damaged teeth with dental crowns and other treatment options. If you are interested in knowing more about dental crowns, call our Ocala office today! We are proud to offer this service to everyone in Ocala and The Villages! Give us a call today to schedule your appointment.