Tooth Bleaching Services To Whiten Teeth In Ocala
When you see someone whose teeth are so bright you can’t stop looking at them, do you wish you could have a smile like that? Believe it or not, having a bright smile is easier than you think. Having a white, bright smile you can share isn’t just for movie stars—you can have one, too!
Dr. Evelyn and our friendly, well-trained team at Ocala Smiles are ready to give you the solution to whiter teeth and a brighter smile. Learn more about teeth whitening services in Ocala and reach out today to book an appointment.
What Causes Discolored Or Stained Teeth?
There are many reasons why your teeth might not be as bright or white as you want them to be. Some of the most common reasons you’ll have stained or yellow teeth include:
- Age: As people get older, the outer layer of the tooth wears down revealing the yellowish dentin underneath.
- Dental hygiene: Lack of overall dental health habits can cause stains and discolored teeth. So, routine cleanings and daily upkeep are vital.
- Diet: Many foods and drinks, such as coffee, wine, and sodas, can stain teeth.
- Medication: Some medications impact the teeth and cause discoloration.
Regardless of why you don’t have the bright smile you want, our Ocala Smiles team can help you get the teeth whitening results you want.
Can I Whiten My Teeth On My Own?
From whitening strips to toothpastes and more, there are so many over-the-counter whitening options available at the store you may be curious to try. You might wonder if it’s just as easy to get the results you want on your own.
However, while you may see minimal results using these methods, the most effective way to get a brighter, white smiler is with professional teeth whitening services. The products available over-the-counter don’t have as many active ingredients and take much longer to work—if they work at all.
When you get professional teeth whitening at Ocala Smiles, you know you’ll get results in a much shorter period. You can also trust that your teeth will remain whiter, not just while you’re wearing the strips or using the toothpaste.
How do we ensure you get the results you’re looking for? We use a system called KöR Teeth whitening. Call our office to book an appointment or to learn more from our team!
How Does KöR Teeth Whitening Work?
We’re proud to offer KöR teeth whitening here at Ocala Smiles! KöR teeth whitening is a fantastic, professional-grade teeth whitening solution. Here is what you can get with KöR:
- An Amazing New Smile: KöR teeth whitening delivers exceptional results for individuals with stubborn or deep-seated tooth discolorations.
- Targeted Treatment: Unlike other whitening procedures that rely on bleaching agents or light-activated treatments, KöR uses a unique formula that targets the underlying cause of tooth discoloration.
- Better Results: The system is designed to eliminate stains caused by factors such as aging, genetics, and medication, which can be difficult to remove with traditional whitening methods.
- Flexibility and Professional Care: The KöR system involves a combination of in-office and take-home treatments, which work together to provide optimal results that can last for years.
- Less Sensitivity: One of the standout features of KöR teeth whitening is its ability to reduce tooth sensitivity, which is a common side effect of traditional whitening treatments.
- Custom Trays: The system also includes custom-fit trays that are designed to prevent the whitening gel from coming into contact with the gums or soft tissues, which can cause irritation or inflammation.
Teeth whitening at our office near Ocala and The Villages is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures around and with good reason. Unlike other procedures, teeth whitening, especially the fast-acting, one-visit KöR teeth whitening system, gives you quick, dazzling results. If you’re wondering if the KöR teeth whitening system is a good option for you, don’t hesitate to reach out to us today!
What Are The Benefits of Teeth Whitening Services?
Still wondering if KöR teeth whitening is worth it? Our team would say, yes! Teeth whitening helps more than just your appearance. KöR teeth whitening has the following advantages:
- More self-confidence: Probably the biggest benefit of whiter teeth is a boost to your self-esteem. Depending on your genetics, age, and more, your teeth might be more prone to discoloration. But, with teeth whitening, you’ll have a smile you feel good about and want to share with the world.
- Uniform whitening: With the KöR teeth whitening system at Ocala Smiles, you don’t have to worry about mismatched or uneven results. The process is done under the direction of our dental experts, and we ensure even application that looks great.
- Improved oral health: While teeth whitening itself might not make your teeth cleaner, it can inspire you to stay up to date on your dental hygiene. You’ll likely want to keep your smile looking bright, so you may feel more motivated to get regular cleanings and avoid staining food and drink.
For these reasons and more, teeth whitening services at our Ocala office could be right for you. Learn more about results or call today to schedule an appointment.
Get a Whiter Smile In Just One Day!
While discolored or stained teeth might not always impact your oral health, they can make you feel more self-conscious. Having a smile you’re not happy with can be frustrating. At Ocala Smiles, our entire team wants to help you love the teeth you have, so you always want to show them off at work and at home!
For a smile that you will flash every single day, call us in Ocala today! We care about your great smile and your total oral health, and we are ready to take your smile to the wow level. If you are in Ocala or The Villages, call today to request an appointment.